Sterilizer devices are used in all environments where sterilization processes are carried out with dry air and in food, chemistry, electricity, electronics, paint, textile, etc. of the industry. It is used in heating-drying processes between ambient temperature and 250 °C in sectors.
TS EN 50086
TS EN 1604
• 5 L ,10 L , 20L ,48 L ,60 L 120 L ,250 L , 500 L and 750 L volume options.
• Temperature operating range: Ambient Temperature + 5 ° C / 250 ° C
• Ideal design for dry air sterilization, drying and heating
• Control system with programmable PID microprocessor
• Digital display for temperature and time, easy to use control panel
• Suitable insulation for constant and stable temperatures
• Anodized (Anodic oxidation) coated aluminum cell
• Homogeneous temperature distribution and stability provided by natural air circulation
• Low heat loss thanks to tightly closing and fully sealing door
• Adjustable ventilation flap
• Safety thermostat
• Made the program 1 min.
Snooze for a set time between 99.9 hours
Thermostat operating accuracy: ± 1 °C
Thermostat adjustment sensitivity: 1 °C
Insulation material: ceramic
Temperature measurement accuracy: 1 °C
Stainless steel interior and exterior