The device, which complies with ISO-12709, BS-1394, BS 5480 standards, is used to determine the apparent tensile strength of GRP pipe rings. It determines the diametrical tensile strength of the ring sample obtained from the pipe.
- Measurement from 300mm to 4000mm.
- Adjustable test speed from 1 mm to 30 mm per minute.
- Special load measurement sensor type (20,000kgf x 2).
- Maximum force capacity of 40000 kg.
- Mobile slide in pallet ball recirculation devices driven by 2 hydraulic cylinders (Ø110 mm, maximum working pressure 250 bar, maximum stroke 220 mm).
- 1.5 cm – 2 cm deep channels.
- High position precision.
- Epsilon, modulus of elasticity, sigma, F (force) values are displayed automatically. The desired speed can be adjusted.
- Fixed speed opening.
- Electronic control with PLC.